Sunday, August 21, 2011
248th & 111th Street, Naperville, IL
6:30AM - 3:00 PM
Rotary Ride is:
- A well supported recreational ride for beginners and veteran riders.
- Ride has 10, 21, 42, 62, and 82 mile routes.
- All routes are SAG supported, and Rest Stops are fully staffed with nutritious food & drinks. Riders depart no later than noon.
- Ride start time is 6:30 am. Rest Stops and SAG support will end at 3:00 pm.
- Gourmet Brunch Buffet will be served at no additional cost from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Proceeds support CASA of DuPage County and other Rotary Charities.
Registration for 2011 is closed... See you next year!
Thank you for your support.
The 2011 ride starts at Commissioners Park, 248th & 111th Street Naperville, Illinois (see below for map and route information). The detailed route for 2011 is being planned.
- Take I88 to Rt 59 (one of the Naperville exits)
- Go South on Rt 59, approximately 8 miles, to 111th St.
- Go West on 111th St., approximately 1 mile to Commissioners Park.
View the complete 2011 Rotary Ride Brochure
Rotary Ride Photos
Click here to see some photos from the 2011 Rotary Ride.
Interactive Route Maps
The 2011 Rotary Ride in Memory of Carmen DiGiovine
Carmen was a Charter Member of our club who supported our Rotary projects and mission.
Carmen had a passion for the Rotary Ride and the worthy causes the ride supports.
This 15th annual Century Ride commemorates the active life and contributions of Carmen DiGiovine,” says event co-chair Steve Pratapas. “DiGiovine, a charter member of Naperville Sunrise Rotary Club and an avid cyclist, died in 2007 after a battle with throat cancer. Over the years, Carmen contributed considerable time and effort to both the Rotary Ride and the local charities it supported. We are proud to carry on the tradition of the Rotary Ride in his honor.”